Forest Green Tussar Silk Weaving With Beautiful Zari Border Saree
Rs. 3,499 Rs. 12,000
Sarees are a great way to add a touch of elegance and sophistication to any outfit. They can be worn for work, dinner, or even the weekend. There are some things to know about sarees before buying one, so read our guide first! From fabric types to stitched borders, we will cover everything you need to know to find the perfect saree for your needs.
This Silk Saree is your perfect fall outfit! Crafted from Tussar Silk, this beautiful saree comes with golden jacquard border, beautifully designed neckline, and dupatta. Suitable for the upcoming occasion and an absolute favorite.
- Type: Saree
- Color: Forest Green
- Work: Golden Zari
- Fabric: Tussar Silk
- Saree Length : 5.5 Meter
- Blouse Length : 0.8 Meter
- Border : Zari Woven Border
- Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk saree.
- In case the saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
- It is advisable to only dry-clean silk sarees.
- Never hang a silk saree to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the colour to fade.
- Don’t keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads of the embroidery work getting entangled.
- Store the saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
- Don’t store the saree in a plastic cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.